Drawer Slide Jig, # KHI-SLIDE
The KREG® Drawer Slide Jig takes the guesswork out of installing drawer slides. This easy-to-use jig holds slides in position as you drill mounting holes in the cabinet, and it supports drawer...
You May Also Like
• Two brackets clamp in place inside the cabinet, one on each cabinet side, and align with cabinet face frame or with designated marks on frameless cabinets
• Built-in tabs make the jig easy to align to for either operation inside to cabinet, outside to drawer box
• Brackets are reversible to clamp in place to support the drawer as you mount slides to drawer box
• Works with most types of drawer slides: ball-bearing, epoxy-coated, and under-mount slides
• Minimum cabinet depth 14", 12" slides and longer
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
When the last cookout is history and it’s time to move “indoors” and on to fall home and shop projects, Woodcraft suggests that you consider adding some new tools to your collection for easier home improvements and repairs.