Drawer Slide Jig, # KHI-SLIDE
The KREG® Drawer Slide Jig takes the guesswork out of installing drawer slides. This easy-to-use jig holds slides in position as you drill mounting holes in the cabinet, and it supports drawer...
- Two brackets clamp in place inside the cabinet, one on each cabinet side, and align with cabinet face frame or with designated marks on frameless cabinets
- Built-in tabs make the jig easy to align to for either operation inside to cabinet, outside to drawer box
- Brackets are reversible to clamp in place to support the drawer as you mount slides to drawer box
- Works with most types of drawer slides: ball-bearing, epoxy-coated, and under-mount slides
- Minimum cabinet depth 14", 12" slides and longer