Concealed Hinge Drilling Jig
Concealed hinges, often called Euro or European hinges are great for mounting cabinet doors because they stay out of sight, they’re adjustable, and they work smoothly. Mounting these hinges, though, requires drilling a large hole at a very specific position and depth. The Kreg®...
• Jig works with your ordinary drill motor and included carbide tipped bit
• Features high-quality, carbide tipped 35mm forstner style bit for clean holes
• Indexing cams reference required jig offset for most styles of European hinges
• Small marking holes can guide a bit for drilling hinge mounting screw holes
• 1/16" bit is required to drill for hinge mounting screws, but it is not included
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
When the last cookout is history and it’s time to move “indoors” and on to fall home and shop projects, Woodcraft suggests that you consider adding some new tools to your collection for easier home improvements and repairs.
Fall signals the coming of cool weather and more time spent indoors — the perfect opportunity to launch a major effort to store as much as possible out of sight and free up extra space for work/study, cooking/dining, exercise, or a family “hangout.”
Armed with a project or
two in mind, visit the local Woodcraft store, check the Woodcraft catalog, or
go online at woodcraft.com to get the tools, supplies and information you need
for a successful “space makeover.”