Kreg - Concealed Hinge Jig, # KHI-HINGE
Concealed hinges, often called Euro or European hinges are great for mounting cabinet doors because they stay out of sight, they’re adjustable, and they work smoothly. Mounting these hinges,...
You May Also Like
Item 151028Model QVSG
Item 159653Model Salice T Soft Inset
• Jig works with your ordinary drill motor and included carbide tipped bit
• Features high-quality, carbide tipped 35mm forstner style bit for clean holes
• Indexing cams reference required jig offset for most styles of European hinges
• Small marking holes can guide a bit for drilling hinge mounting screw holes
• 1/16" bit is required to drill for hinge mounting screws, but it is not included
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
When the last cookout is history and it’s time to move “indoors” and on to fall home and shop projects, Woodcraft suggests that you consider adding some new tools to your collection for easier home improvements and repairs.