The Automaxx Clamp Table Top is perfect not only for use as a pocket-hole assembly station, but also as a general hold-down while drilling, routing, sanding, and more. The 21-3/4" x 33-3/4" Clamp Table Top surface is melamine material, which sheds dried glue quickly. Each Automaxx Clamp Table Top includes Clamp Trak on two sides and two Automaxx Bench Clamps with 3" throat depth, which rotate 360° on the Clamp Traks. Also included are five Clamp Blocks, which provide the ability to quickly and accurately register the workpiece and bring the project into alignment. Each block can be oriented for face frame widths of 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" or 3" so frame components can be loaded on the table and held square. Buy the Automaxx Clamp Table Top separately, and use it on top of your current workbench, or buy the Multi-Purpose Steel Stand that works with it.
- Use as a pocket-hole assembly station and for drilling, routing, sanding, and more
- Large 21-3/4" x 33-3/4" glue resistant melamine clamping surface
- Includes two 3" reach Automaxx auto-adjust Bench Clamps
- Clamp Trak on two sides of the table provides endless flexibility
- Clamp Blocks allow fast, accurate and consistent workpiece registration