Valanced Sunshade, Elite Plus, Remote Control, 6' W x 8' Drop, Tropic Fabric
This item has an additional shipping charge
Shade your patio with the height of style with a Keystone Fabrics Titanium Series 6' W x 8' Drop valanced sunshade with Tropic style fabric. Used as an exterior solar shade that blocks the sun...
You May Also Like
These shades can be mounted on either the ceiling or wall with the easy install brackets and are motor operated (using the included remote to raise and lower the shades). This Elite Series allows for you to raise and lower your shade from inside your house instead of having to go outside to raise and lower your shade. The Tropic style of fabric is a larger weave that looks great. It is a mix of cream and beige with highlights of black. This valanced sunshade is 6’ wide with an 8’ drop. Don’t worry. If you don’t need the full 8’ you can simply leave some rolled up at the top. The 6’ wide sunshade is a nice size for those larger windows found in sunrooms.
- NFPA Certified. The PVC fabric passes all flame retardant tests
- There is no risk of the product catching fire even when exposed to extreme elements inside or outside the home
- Confidence in Textiles Certified. You can be confident that there are no harmful chemicals in the fabric
- Greenguard Certified. Meaning the product has very low levels of chemical emissions making it safe for indoor environments and around children
- Melanoma International Foundation Seal of Approval
- That seal of approval means the product has validated that it is effective in preventing sun damage to the skin or eyes.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.