Jet - JWDS-2244 Drum Sander with Open Stand
Jet 2244 Drum Sander, Model 723540OSK, features a powerful 1.75Hp motor that will deliver the power to handle just about any sanding task in your shop. With an innovative tool-less parallelism...
Items You May Need
Jet 2244 Drum Sander, Model 723540OSK, features a powerful 1.75Hp motor that will deliver the power to handle just about any sanding task in your shop. With an innovative tool-less parallelism system, adjustments a simple and easy, while a turn of the parallelism dial allows the worktable to be positioned correctly. Variable-speed rate allows for optimal feed rate for a full range of projects and the Sandsmart feature continuously monitors the load on the drum motor to prevent an overload situation. Optimizing dust collection, the 2244 features a hood that mirrors the shape of the drum to prevent chips and dust from getting between your work-piece and the finish. Open Stand included.
- Motor: 1.75Hp, 1PH, 15amps, 115 Volts
- 4” Dust Port
- Drum Length: 22”
- Drum Diam.: 5”
- Conveyor Speed: 0-10 FPM
- Drum Speed: 1720 RPM
- Max. Board Thickness: 4”
- Min. Board Thickness: 1/32”
- Min. Board Length: 2-3/8”
- Max. Board Width: 44” with 2 passes
- Open Stand Included
- Sandsmart control constantly monitors drum load, regulates speed of the conveyor motor to maintain the highest feed rate without overload
- Conveyor Bed parallelism adjusted by a simple turning of the dial on the outside of the bed, no tools required
- Parallelism Dial adjust features a stop to quickly return the conveyor bed to a flat position
- Dust Hood mirrors drum profile to eliminate chips and dust between drum and wood
- Sanding Drum is precision machined and dynamically balanced extruded aluminum, designed to dissipate heat and protect the work surface from heat damage
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed
- Conveyor system, redesigned to pull the workpiece through instead of pushing
- Top-position handwheel adjusts drum height by 1/16” per single rotation
- Depth Scale on the handwheel allows to reset measurements for every project
- Variable speed control of up to 10’ feet per minute allowing for optimal feed rate
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.