PUC-3117, Resin Utility Cart
The JET PUC Series Service Carts are designed for quick transportation of large, heavy items in the warehouse. Heavy-duty resin construction resists dents, chips, and rust. JET PUC Series Service Carts are built for reliability and durability increasing efficiency and production...
- Industrial-duty, resin design resists dents, chips, scratches, and corrosion
- Rounded edges reduce damage to property and personnel
- Handle includes built-in storage bins for added versatility
- Quiet, non-marring, 5” casters for increased maneuverability
- Model Number: PUC-3117
- Maximum Capacity: 550 lbs
- Shelf Dimensions: 31-1/8” L x 17-1/8” W
- Lower Shelf Height: 6”
- Upper Shelf Height: 33-1/2”
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Articles & Blogs
asked woodworker Dave Clarke, who was diagnosed with ALS in 2018, to take a look at an article Woodcraft
Magazine published in Issue 44 by Pete Stephano – “The Wheelchair
Woodworker Shop” – to see if he felt that the recommendations were still
relevant and if he had any other advice for folks wanting to set up a workshop
with modifications. Read more here...
Wall Control Storage SystemsItem 169742
Wall Control Storage SystemsItem 169747
Wall Control Storage SystemsItem 169741
Wall Control Storage SystemsItem 169739