Mini Lathe, Model 1015
Flat Shipping Fee of $28.00
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a late July shipment.
- Motor: 1/2HP, 115V, 1 PH, 5A
- 15-1/2” between centers
- Six spindle speeds: 500, 840, 1240, 1800, 2630 and 3975
- Integrated 24 position indexing
- Improved tensioning system with easier access to belts
- Wider bed ways provide increased rigidity
- Live center in the tailstock
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base (In): 7-5/16
- Swing Over Bed (In): 10
- Spindle Thread: 1"/8 TPI
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Spindle Bore (In): 3/8
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 10
- Quill Travel (In): 2
- Quill Taper: MT2
- Distance Between Centers (In): 15-1/2
- Bed Construction: Cast Iron
- Assembled Machine Dimensions (In): 26L x 7W x 14H
- Stock Number: 719100
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
donation helps youth learn to turn at American Association of Woodturners
As a thank-you gift for service to their country, Woodcraft sent handcrafted wood pens to 4,840 sailors serving aboard the USS George H. W. Bush.