Jet Mini Lathe Model 1015
Flat Shipping Fee of $28.00
Are you looking for an affordable, user-friendly first lathe? Maybe you’re an advanced enthusiast or professional who wants to add a full-featured mini-lathe to the shop. The JET 1015 lathe is an...
- Motor: 1/2HP, 115V, 1 PH, 5A
- 15-1/2” between centers
- Six spindle speeds: 500, 840, 1240, 1800, 2630 and 3975
- Integrated 24 position indexing
- Improved tensioning system with easier access to belts
- Wider bed ways provide increased rigidity
- Live center in the tailstock
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base (In): 7-5/16
- Swing Over Bed (In): 10
- Spindle Thread: 1"/8 TPI
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Spindle Bore (In): 3/8
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 10
- Quill Travel (In): 2
- Quill Taper: MT2
- Distance Between Centers (In): 15-1/2
- Bed Construction: Cast Iron
- Assembled Machine Dimensions (In): 26L x 7W x 14H
- Stock Number: 719100
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
donation helps youth learn to turn at American Association of Woodturners
As a thank-you gift for service to their country, Woodcraft sent handcrafted wood pens to 4,840 sailors serving aboard the USS George H. W. Bush.
AAW programs to teach
youth and the visually impaired the art of woodturning are growing at the
national symposium level and expanding into local communities around the