Cyclone Dust Collector, 2HP
Ships for Free
- Learn More
You’ll get more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units with the cyclone's two stage separation. Heavy debris is pulled down to the collection bin before debris stream reaches...
You May Also Like
• Direct mounted filter allows unrestricted airflow, increasing system efficiency
• Heavy debris is captured in 20 gallon drum with quick release and independent casters for quick emptying (1.5HP, drum for 2HP is 30 gallons, 66 gallons for 3HP)
• Radio frequency remote control turns on dust collection from up to 50 feet away
• Remote timer settings allows system to run for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours before automatic shutoff (only for 2 and 3 HP)
• Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
• Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Behind every great workshop lies a great plan, whether your shop makes up the corner of a basement, the back wall of a two-car garage, or a dedicated outbuilding. Common ingredients include good organization, a complement of tools (power and hand) geared to your interests, and a practical, efficient floor plan. Other considerations are dust collection, accessibility, heating, lighting, and electrical service.
I bought this unit sight unseen before it came out on the showroom floor. I liked the Laguna one similar to this machine but I really wanted a Jet or Powermatic. I struck gold when I hooked this 230 volt powerhouse up to my machines. I love how the quiet operation and the ease of cleaning. Rolls around nice on the shop floor if your station to station kind of guy. I suggest having a buddy help you put it together. It can be a one man job if you had a cherry picker to hold the motor/cyclone in place. Hope this helps !
First Day Review
Was able to do the whole assembly process single (63 yr old weakling) handed, despite weight (its, not mine). Just need to think like an Egyptian to get the heavy main unit attached to the base and upright... Instructions very clear with only one very minor typo (discrepancy between the parts list and the assembly drawing). I also wish they gave just a bit more instruction on the band clamps - I almost called to complain that they were the wrong size 'til I figured out I had them set up backwards - DOH! Powered up and it has tremendous suction compared to the 1hp bear-themed unit it replaces. It is louder, however, but I'm not sure this unit is any worse than any of the competition at a similar power. Fit/finish is great. All parts fit together perfectly and all drillings were precise. No sharp bits hanging off edges anywhere. Look forward to sucking some jointer/planer and tablesaw detritus in the near future. Me: hobbyist, one dust/chips-creating machine at a time - I can move the hose...
The new Jet 2 HP Dust Collector is everything I ha
I replaced my secondary dust collector (1.5 HP bag type) with this new 2 HP cyclone dust collector. Great improvement! No leaks! You don't have to wrestle with a bag. The new barrel and EZ on/off access makes emptying the barrel something I will want to do. I hated putting the bag back on the old machine. I got dust all over me. Not now!