Jet - 22-44 Plus Bench Top Drum Sander (without stand)
Stand and infeed/outfeed tables are not included. Take the hassle out of professional sanding operations with the Jet 22-44 Plus Drum Sander.The exclusive SandSmart-controlled, infinitely...
Item 841363Model 659006K
Item 841250Model 649600
Take the hassle out of professional sanding operations with the Jet 22-44 Plus Drum Sander.
- The exclusive SandSmart-controlled, infinitely variable feed rate from 0 to 10 fpm on this 22" x 44" sander gives the ultimate sanded finish with no machine overload.
- A self-cooling, precision-machined and balanced 5" x 2" drum made of extruded aluminum means less downtime and fast removal of stock.
- 1-3/4 HP, continuous-duty motor operates at up to 1700 RPM and handles heavier loads for longer periods of time.
- A precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed feeds stock smoothly into the sander.
- No-slip power feed conveyor belt ensures consistent delivery.
- Zinc-plated steel tension rollers are mounted next to the drum.
- Adjustable drum height and downward pressure provide reduced snipe.
- 1/16" per turn height adjustment allows faster adjustments and less downtime.
- A large, easy-to-use cast iron height adjustment hand wheel allows both radical height changes and fine adjustments for extremely precise stock removal.
- Manufacturer recommends 400 to 600 CFM dust collection and a 20 Amp circuit.
- Shipping weight 350 lb.
Click here to read, download, and or print a PDF version of the JET warranty.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open PDF files. If needed, click here to download a FREE copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.