17" Drill Press, Model JDP-17
Flat Shipping Fee of $95.00
Motor: 3/4 HP, 115 V, 1 PH, 6.8 ATable Size (L x W) (In.): 14 x 19Table Tilt (Deg.): 90 Left and RightChuck Size (In.): 5/8Spindle travels a full 5” with one revolution of the handleLarge 14 x 19"...
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 115 V, 1 PH, 6.8 A
- Table Size (L x W) (In.): 14 x 19
- Table Tilt (Deg.): 90 Left and Right
- Chuck Size (In.): 5/8
- Spindle travels a full 5” with one revolution of the handle
- Large 14 x 19" precision ground work table features twin T-slot grooves and 4 table slots to accommodate any project"
- One-handed belt tensioning allows for rapid speed changes
- Power switch features a safety key and large, paddle-style off button
- Integrated depth stop makes repetitive drilling quick and easy
- Xacta-X laser system easily identifies the drill center
- Long-lasting, built-in LED work light reduces shadows
- Table edge lip designed to make clamping easy
- Replaceable MDF table insert
- Large cast iron base provides stability
- Poly-v belt drive system
- CSA Certified
- Chuck Distance to Table (In.): 25-7/8
- Number of Spindle Speeds: 16
- Spindle Travel (In.): 5
- Column Diameter (In.): 3-5/32
- Chuck Distance to Base (In.): 42-7/8
- Spindle Distance to Table (Max.) (In.): 30
- Base Size (In.): 20 x 13
- Spindle Speed (RPM): 210 - 3500
- Swing (In.): 16-7/8
- Spindle Taper: JT-3 to MT-2
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps): 15
- Weight (Lbs.): 187
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
No buyer remorse
I found that it was very easy to assemble. Fit and finish was fantastic. This is a first class piece of equipment and i find it hard to come up with any cons. Every aspect is just solidly put together and all the form is rounded. Very sleek looking and it runs as well as it looks. Great addition to my workshop.
I purchased this drill press during a Jet 15% off promotion and it was delivered well packed and with no damage, fit and finish was excellent. Assembly was straight forward and well documented but does require two people to install the table and headstock. The table is excellent, it's large with flat edges for clamping and the built-in T-slots makes installing a fence easy. Speed changes are quick with the easy to release idler pulley. I found the depth stop and quill lock mechanisms easy to set and provide positive stops. Power seems adequate but I have not challenged it with any large bits. I do not have a gauge to test runout but I detect none at full extension. The LED light and laser are nice additions. I feel I got value for my money and would recommend it to others.