Jet - 1-1/2 HP Shaper, Model JWS-22CS
If quality and space-saving is what you're looking for in a shaper, the new JET Shaper (Model JWS-22CS) is what you need. This compact powerhouse features a 7000 and 9000 RPM reversing 1-1/2HP...
Item 840925Model 708326
Item 811138Model 708599
Item 823891Model 1791284
Item 816032Model 708598K
This compact powerhouse features a 7000 and 9000 RPM reversing 1-1/2HP motor. The large 22-3/8" x 18-1/8" precision ground cast iron table provides a large, durable, work area. Safe, easy cutter set up is assisted by a positive detent spindle lock. The independent left and right fences feature micro-adjustment, and a built in 4" dust port. If you feel you just don’t have the space, the nominal 23" x 25" footprint of this workhorse is sure to change your mind.
- Powerful 1-1/2 hp T.E.F.C., 1 Ph motor with 2 reversible speeds for added versatility (7,000 & 9,000 RPM)
- Solid cast iron work surface is 22-3/8" x 18-1/8"
- Starting pins for irregular shaping
- Independent left and right fences are micro-adjustable
- Includes 1/2" and 3/4" interchangeable spindles, and 1/2" and 1/4" router bit collets
- Spindle lock allows quick, easy cutter set-up and removal
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty steel stand
- 4" dust port
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Looks like it belongs in my shop
Haven't used it yet but know it is an upgrade from what I was using. Can't wait to start another project.