Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides For Table Saws, # 04301
Ships on May 5, 2017
90-day GuaranteeLearn More
Clear-Cut TS™ Precision Stock Guides for Table Saws are the ultimate hold-down on the table saw. Multiple featherboards are required to simultaneously hold down and guide material accurately...
You May Also Like
- Unique roller system holds down workpiece and pushes into fence for precision stock feed
- Guides have 3-1/8" of total vertical travel and can be positioned anywhere along HD T-Track
- Maximum stock thickness from table saw surface to 13/16" above mounting surface
- Compatible with most T-Style commercial fences using the included HD T-Track
- Includes two adjustable roller arm assemblies, fence mount HD T-Track, mounting hardware and detailed instructions
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft has added a brand-new safety accessory for the table saw, made by the Canadian-based JessEm® Tool Company, to its line of products. Clear-Cut TS™ Precision Stock Guides for Table Saws are the ultimate hold-down on the table saw. Multiple featherboards are required to simultaneously hold down and guide material accurately against a table saw fence.
After a major injury with table saw kickback, it was time to pay a lot more attention to safety. These giudes are very well made, the precision is the best and they perform better than any other guide I have ever used. Installatiom instructions were clear and very well written. Took about 15 minutes to complete. Would recommend to anyone.
I use a Felder sliding table saw, so the TS Guide is mounted on a 2" thick piece of Ipe that I had lying around. This tool is beautifully made, locks perfectly in position, and has made the ripping process so much more accurate and gives a great feeling of control and safety. Jessem supply the necessary screws, and a correctly sized drill, together with a correctly sized template built into the guide, to simplify the installation process. I am 100% impressed!
This deserves 6 stars
This is like having an extra pair of hands. Holds the stock snugly against the fence both on the infeed and the outfeed sides of the blade, making for an extremely clean cut. The bearings will NOT turn backwards, preventing kickback.