iVac - PRO 240-Volt Remote Control For Dust Collectors
Automate your dust collector with the iVAC Pro Dust Collector Remote Switch! Choose the Remote Switch that matches your dust collector’s voltage, and enjoy the convenience of a remote control unit...
Item 161816Model RS11520-A-NA
Item 144614Model WITH LIP
Item 163783Model MBG-06-NA
Item 153235Model YW1126
• Fully certified and approved with TUV safety approval and conforms to UL-CSA standards
• Heavy-duty design for 20A operation of dust collectors up to 2 HP at 240V
• iVAC Pro Switch built for repeated use with high quality mechanical relay components
• Uses high quality digital wireless system with 40' range
• Package contents: 240V iVAC Pro Switch and iVAC Pro Remote
Articles & Blogs
Scott Phillips, Co-Host of The American Woodshop, Picks Favorite Gifts from Woodcraft for Father’s Day
Make Woodcraft your Father’s Day shopping headquarters. Scott Phillips, co-host of The American Woodshop with his wife Suzy, makes it easy with his Father’s Day Gift Guide – nearly three dozen suggestions from Woodcraft’s line of woodworking tools, accessories and supplies.
Discover Great Gift Ideas at Woodcraft with Scott & Suzy Phillips, Co-Hosts of The American Woodshop
“The American Woodshop” hosts Scott and Suzy Phillips went shopping at Woodcraft to do their annual Christmas Gift Guide video.
I purchased this remote control unit from my local Woodcraft store on their recommendation despite many poor reviews elsewhere. The unit is well packaged, appears well made, and it works just fine - FINALLY! The instruction booklets for the main unit and for the remote seem very poorly done, especially so for this poor country boy. But, after far too many guesses and tries, the unit is working just fine.