HTC - Universal Table Saw Outfeed Roller Table, HOR-1038
Extend your Saw Table a full 4 feet beyond the blade with an HTC HOR-1038 Universal Table Saw Outfeed Roller Table. Few operations are more difficult than wrestling a giant sheet of plywood or...
Item 400489Model HSV-18
Item 159902Model 04301
Item 400349Model HRT-10
Item 146836Model JM-FFT1
Item 400532Model HRT-90
- Supports up to 200 lbs with a measurement of 37" x 31"
- Supports (at least 48" past the blade) large panels and long boards
- Advanced outfeed roller design allows for straight, level feeding. Significantly reduces dangerous blade jams, binding, and kickbacks
- Model HOR-1038 is simple to use by attaching directly to the table saw. Folds down for compact storage.
- Lifts quickly into position and locks with a single motion
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All merchandise returns to Affinity Tool Works must have prior written authorization and a Return Goods Authorization number on all documents. Freight for returns is the responsibility of the customer and merchandise is subject to inspection prior to acceptance. A restocking fee of 20% applies.
All claims for freight damage must be made in writing with supporting photos within 48 hours of delivery. Freight damage must be noted on carrier Bill of Lading for all claims. If you need help with a return, please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482.
Every HTC product is manufactured by dedicated craftsmen using only the finest materials, and is backed by our exclusive Lifetime Warranty.
Instructions / MSDS
Great Design & Engineering
Very nicely built. Robust enough for my professional shop. Assembly instructions were weak, especially in comparison to the SawStop cabinet saw instructions for the the saw it's mated to. The HTC folks could learn from SawStop's instructions.
wonderful outfeed table
In my shop the table saw is on a roller base as it lives in the wings of my shop and the outfeed roller makes it very useable for one person. to use the tablesaw I pull it out to the center isle and raise the outfeed roller and am able to handle large sheets by myself.
Glad I own it.
This table was just what I needed for my unisaw. I share my shop with a vehicle. So when I back the van out, I can raise the outfeed table. It installed without to much difficulty. The frame itself is very well built. Nice welds, paint and angled off corners. The rollers I recieved are not round, they wobble up and down a little. It added excitement to getting it level to the saw table. Also, when the table is folded down, it blocks my dust collector portal. Overall it was a great investment, and way better than lining up a roller stand on an uneven floor.
Great outfeed table.
This is a great outfeed table. Folds up and down with ease. Perfect for a small shop where space is at a premium and/or your table saw on a mobile base. I had some difficulties installing it, but would be glad to share some "revised" installation instructions with anyone who purchases it. I sent the "revised" instructions to Woodcraft.