Hand Crafted Roughing Knife, 1-1/4" x 3/8" Blade
Famous for his high quality plane blades, Ron Hock has manufactured these carving knives, made from the finest steel and ground razor sharp. Sculpted Bubinga handles were designed for comfort and...
Sculpted Bubinga handles were designed for comfort and provide excellent cutting edge control. Knives are hand made and range from 5-1/2" to 6" overall. Listed blade dimensions are approximate.
- High Quality blade
- Hand Crafted
- Made from the finest steel
- Bubinga handles
- Handle made for comfort and provide excellent cutting edge
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Hock Tools will accept returns. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 for RGA. Restocking fee will apply.
Hock Tools offers an unconditional guarantee on its products. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 if you have a warranty issue.
Articles & Blogs
Decorative beading made simple for cabinets, doors, and furniture designs. Ron Hock shows us why his modern design made from high quality bamboo plywood and spring steel blades, makes beading easier to do at the Woodcraft Vendor Trade Show 2012.
Did not live up to expectations
I expected better from Ron Hock (viz. a blade sharp enough to shave with).