A2 1-3/8" Block Plane Blade with 5/8" Wide Slot
Cryogenically treated blades let you use your plane more and sharpen less! The tool steel known as A2 has a great reputation for its superior edge holding properties. Renowned blade maker Ron Hock...
Cryogenically treated blades let you use your plane more and sharpen less! The tool steel known as A2 has a great reputation for its superior edge holding properties. Renowned blade maker Ron Hock has gone one step further to cryogenically treat A2 blades. This extreme cold treatment (-320F) increases the steel’s toughness without any decrease in hardness. You get improved wear resistance without any increase in brittleness, so a Cryogenically treated blade will hold its edge longer. What does all this mean to you? Simply, that you can keep working instead of sharpening! Fits Stanley, Bailey, Record, Footprint, and most other planes. Honing required before use.
- Handmade and 17% thicker than standard blades
- Finer shavings, and reduced chatter.
- Holds a razor-sharp edge
- Fits Stanley, Bailey, Record, Footprint, and most other planes
- 3/32" thick
- A2 Steel
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Hock Tools will accept returns. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 for RGA. Restocking fee will apply.
Hock Tools offers an unconditional guarantee on its products. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 if you have a warranty issue.