GREX - Tritium TG3 Airbrush Combo Kit
The Grex GCK03 contains the Grex Tritium. TG3, a top gravity fed, premium featured pistol-style trigger airbrush. Along with the AC1810-A quiet mini compressor and additional accessories, the kit...
Item 163997Model P650LXE
Item 836278Model P635
Grex Tritium. TG3 Airbrush Premium featured pistol-style trigger airbrush with top gravity feed reservoirs, using the same intuitive, easy-to-use, and comfortable trigger system that offers fine control from detailed to wide spraying.
Grex AC1810-A Mini Compressor
A stylish, feature-rich, quiet and portable airbrush compressor ideal for the artist on the go. It’s lightweight and compact, but packs the power for the demanding professional.
Top mount reservoirs are detachable so you can choose the perfect reservoir size for your project. Set includes a 2mL (1/20 fl. oz.), a 7mL (1/4 fl. oz.) and a 15mL (1/2 fl. oz.) top cup w/ lid.
The popular Grex G-MAC™ gives you unrestricted precise control of airflow for your airbrush right at your fingertips, allowing you to make real-time air adjustments while you're painting.
6' Braided Nylon Air Hose
Premium braided nylon material offers a durable, flexible and lightweight air hose ideal for airbrushing.
Private Stock Airbrush Color
A 30mL bottle of Private Stock eco-friendly, premium grade water based acrylic airbrush color. Use on multi-surfaces. Black color provides the best contrast, ideal for practicing. Not intended for use on food or cosmetic applications.
How-To Airbrush DVD
"Getting Started with your Grex Airbrush" provides comprehensive step-by-step instructions on setup and cleanup of your airbrush system. Detailed demonstrations of fundamental airbrushing techniques will help you establish the essential skills to create your works of art.
Airbrush Carrying Case
A convenient carrying case made to protect your airbrush. Made of molded plastic with a transparent flip up cover that can be locked in place.
- Easy-to-use "pull" trigger controls both air and paint
- Cutting edge design for precise control of fine detailed work
- Internally mixed media for fine atomization
- Ergonomic pistol handgrip with a textured surface for a firm comfortable grip
- Patented Quick-Fit™ needle caps are quick and easy to setup and remove
- Quick-Fit™ crown cap allows detailed spraying close to work surface
- Rear handle Quick-Fit™ needle cap storage for quick and convenient access
- Interchangeable top mount reservoirs - use the perfect reservoir for your project
- Inline top mount cups offer balanced handling of the airbrush
- Cup design allows optimal paint flow even when the airbrush is held at an angle
- Integrated paint cup is easy to clean and perfect for minute amounts of paint
- Preset adjustment knob for precise paint volume control
- Replaceable solvent proof Teflon seals allows use of all media
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle
- New nozzle design for improved air flow and durability
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing
- Convenient to clean design for ease of maintenance
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for a responsive feel
- Convert to different nozzle sizes with optional kits
- Accept oils, gouaches, urethanes, enamels, lacquers, acrylics, dyes, inks, and more
Double Action Pistol Style
- Fluid Nozzle:
- Feed Type:
- Spray Width:
Hair Line to 25mm (1")
180g (6.4 oz.)
- Oper. Pressure:
5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)
- Oil-less piston design for low maintenance operation
- Piston style provides high performance for the demanding professional
- Compact portable design perfect for artists on the go
- Set and lock regulator prevents settings from changing in the locked position
- Integrated pressure gauge for convenient pressure readings
- Integrated moisture trap with petcock release helps keep moisture out
- Retractable handle stows away when not needed
- Automatic shut-off turns compressor off when not in use to save power
- Manual on/off switch allows complete shut-off
- Integrated airbrush holder for convenient airbrush access
- Standard 1/8” fittings for interchangeability of hoses and airbrushes
- CE, CSA and RoHS Compliant certified
Piston Type Compressor
- Horse Power:
0.7 cfm (20 L/min)
- Max. Pressure:
60 psi (4.1 bar)
11 lbs. (4.98kg)
120V / 0.96 A / 60 Hz
- Noise Level:
- Comes as a quick connect air coupler allowing you to easily switch between airbrushes to give every airbrush the ability to control airflow.
- Attaches to the air inlet of your airbrush. This provides better balance compared to having the airflow control below the head of the airbrush. You also don't have to worry about accidentally moving the head of the airbrush while you're simultaneously adjusting pressure and spraying.
- Designed with a large dial to allow easy air pressure adjustments. This is particularly helpful when spraying and adjusting air pressures simultaneously.
- Capable of achieving fine adjustments to give precise air flow control. Three full dial rotations to change from zero air flow to full air flow.
- Ideal for stippling applications. Accurately control stippling size while you're painting real-time. With a simple turn of the dial, the G-MAC™ gives you the ability to produce course stippling effects to full atomization.
- For fine lines and detailed work, use the G-MAC™ to precisely produce optimal airflow for infinite control of paint output.
- Fully open the G-MAC™ to allow maximum air flow for wide background spraying and to quickly clean your airbrush during color changes.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer: