General Tools - Ratchet Offset Screwdriver Set, 19 pieces, Model 8078
The General Tools Offset Ratchet Screwdriver Set provides greater leverage compared to a traditional screwdrivers. This type of tool is also a far superior alternative to Allen Keys when working...
Item 413439Model 80078
Item 837597Model 50-105
Item 839070Model 38-222
Item 849660Model 1792071K
Item 845893Model LU85R014
Item 844954Model LU79R007
Item 844723Model 76-306
Item 844643Model 63-104
Item 842371Model GSCC5.012
Item 855373Model 05051041001
Item 822594Model 28148
-#1, #2 cross-point bits
-1/4" and 3/8" straight bits
-11 hex bits in sizes: .050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32"and 1/4"
- Combines hex wrench and screwdriver functions
- Ratchet drive handle reverses instantly for clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation
- Hardened tempered steel, black oxide bits and nickel plated steel ratchet handle
- Convenient storage case
- One reversible ratchet handle
- 3-1/4" extension shaft
- spinner screwdriver handle
- 1/4" square drive adapter
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.