General Tools - Energy Audit Infrared Thermometer, Model IRTC50
The General Tools IRTC50 Energy Audit Thermometer is a safe and simple way to determine hidden hot and cold spots from a distance. Perfect for HVACR technicians, electricians and plumbers, the...
Item 417776Model IRT207
Item 413447Model IRT206
Item 848492Model 76-509
Item 843719Model 39-112
Item 417778Model IRT657
Item 865769Model 6294706
Item 857858Model 75-025
Item 853471Model PB-M35
Item 848992Model 62-120
Item 844648Model 76-109
Item 844643Model 63-104
Item 413431Model MMD5NP
The General Tools IRTC50 Energy Audit Thermometer is a safe and simple way to determine hidden hot and cold spots from a distance. Perfect for HVACR technicians, electricians and plumbers, the device allows its user to automatically acquire a reference temperature and determine, with its tri-colored light system and audible alarm, whether subsequent readings are above or below the set-point value.
With its STAR BURST laser targeting system, the IRTC50 enables the user to approximate the size of the measured spot, resulting in a quick and accurate temperature measurement without the uncertainty of a traditional IR thermometer.
Ideal for energy auditors, building inspectors, HVAC technicians, electricians, manufacturing technicians, food processing inspectors and homeowners.
- Red or blue light and fast or slow buzzer signal when the target temperature is above or below the reference temperature ± the set-point
- Fast response time of 0.5 seconds
- Unique Star Burst laser targeting system helps approximate the target spot size
- Large backlit LCD Automatic temperature hold when the trigger is released
- Display and backlight turn off after 15 seconds of inactivity
- Auto-power off after 60 seconds of inactivity
- Measurement Range: -40° to 428°F (-40° to 220°C)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±4°F/C or ±2% of reading above 32°F (0°C); ±3°F/C or ±3% of reading below 32°F (0°C)
- Resolution: 1°F (0.5°C)
- Distance to Spot Ratio: 8:1
- Emissivity: Fixed at 0.95
- Response Time: 0.5 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 122°F (-29° to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90%
Includes: IRTC50 Thermometer, Battery, and User's Manual.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.