General Tools - Digital 3-In-1 LCD Stud/Voltage/Metal Detector, Model MSV350D
The full-featured MSV350 Digital 3-in-1 Stud, Voltage & Metal Detector offers an automode setting that allows users to separately or simultaneously search for hidden studs, metal and wiring....
You May Also Like
Item 844319Model MMD4E
Item 413435Model MM70D
Item 417775Model IRT105
Item 417769Model DSMM500
The full-featured MSV350 Digital 3-in-1 Stud, Voltage & Metal Detector offers an automode setting that allows users to separately or simultaneously search for hidden studs, metal and wiring. This sophisticated device uses a multi-scan feature with microprocessor control circuits to provide precise and accurate detections. Visual readouts on the unit’s LCD screen combine with an audio signal when the device locates its target. Ideal for the D. I.Y. Homeowner, Handyman, Hobbyist and Professional.
- Selectable Metal, Voltage and Stud detections or Auto Mode to perform 3 functions simultaneously.
- Results shown on LCD with buzzer.
- Battery status indicated on LCD.
- Auto Power OFF.
- Low power consumption.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.
Articles & Blogs
Many of us know at least one person in our lives who is good to have around when our knowledge or skill sets aren’t enough. These everyday “handymen” and DIY heroes are just what you need when you find yourself in a pinch to solve a problem and just get the job done.
Upcycled projects and handmade wooden décor were hot sellers at this year’s Destination Design – an annual fundraiser for the Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Ohio Valley. Local businesses in the Parkersburg, WV, area donated home furnishings and décor items that were auctioned in the organization’s largest fundraiser of the year.