AccuDrill Precision Drill Guide, Model 36/37
The AccuDrill Precision Drill Guide adds a whole new level of accuracy to your standard power drill. The AccuDrill is great for angle drilling, doweling, plug cutting and even edge sanding. With...
You May Also Like
• V-Guides on the base permit drilling through dowel or other rounded stock.
• Attaches to all 3/8” and 1/2” power drills.
• Folds for tool-box storage.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.
Articles & Blogs
This is the first time ever writing a review, I felt I had to for this product. I was building a piece of furniture and didn't drill some the holes in it when I should have, I went ahead and freehanded them in and it turned out okay. I then decided I would check into a drill guide, looked at several and purchased this one. Well that was a couple years ago now but I finally had the need to use this guide last week and it worked great, I wish I wouldn't have been in such a hurry when I was building that sofa and gotten it then.
the guide was easy to use and accurate
drilled holes in side of wood, drill guide centered itself and guide worked easy
The guide is quick and easy to set up, and the angles are accurate. The base has a real nice non-slip pad to help the guide from slipping when drilling angles. The guide rods need to be well lubricated since the hard rubber coated center chuck holder does tend to drag, aside from that the piece is well worth the cost and I would recommend it.