General Tools - 6" Plastic Dial Caliper, Model 145
General Tools Plastic Dial Calipers offer precision measurements for hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers. This thousandths-reading caliper features a no-glare dial for accurate readings of inside,...
Item 160779Model 1202F-6
Item 416158Model MG6001DC
Item 413424Model 147
Item 413425Model 1478
Item 413426Model 14712
- Capacity 0 to 6"
- Readings in .001"
- Single revolution of dial is .100"
- Resolution .001"
- 6" scale is graduated in tenths/mm
- Non-glare dial with adjustable bezel
- Inside, outside, depth and step measurements
- Freewheeling friction roller for repetitive and accurate readings
- Includes reusable plastic hang-up case
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.