P412 Premier Fusion Crosscut & Rip Blade, 12" diameter, 1" arbor, 48 teeth, 30 degree Hi-ATB
Freud engineers have discovered the ultimate combination of fused tooth grind geometry, blade body rigidity, precise tensioning, a special carbide blend and superior carbide brazing, non-stick Perma-SHIELD coating and high performance anti-vibration – all working together in concert to...
- Combination of unique design and special polymer filler reduces vibration above and beyond any other blade resulting in superior performance
- Red Perma-Shield coating reduces blade drag and resists corrosion and pitch build-up.
- 12" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 48 teeth with 30° High Alternate Top Bevel (Hi-ATB)
- 0.126" kerf
- Crosscutting Cut Depth: 3/4" to 3-1/2"
- Ripping Cut Depth: 3/8" to 1-1/2"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.