Freud - LU91R012 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade 12" x 1" Bore x 72 Tooth ATB
This thin kerf industrial blade from Freud provides a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5° negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and pushes...
Item 862724Model LU73R012
Item 828765Model LU86R012
Item 828753Model LU80R012
Item 826707Model LU91R010
Item 147776Model LU77M012
Item 822977Model 221.072.12
Item 813737Model LU91R008
Item 829983Model LU84R012
Item 828759Model LU90M012
Item 147775Model LU97R012
This thin kerf industrial blade from Freud provides a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5° negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and pushes the workpiece down and towards the fence. Thin kerf blades remove less material than standard carbide blades, thus requiring less horsepower to produce equally good results.
- Fine finish blade for crosscutting and ripping
- Use with sliding compound miter saws
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates friction
- Negative hook angle minimizes climbing
- 12" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 72 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.090 kerf
- Cut Depth: 1/2" to 2-3/4
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty