LU91R008 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade 8-1/2" x 5/8" Bore x 48 Tooth ATB
This thin kerf industrial blade from Freud provides a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5° negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and pushes the workpiece down and towards the fence. Thin kerf blades remove less material than...
- Fine finish blade for crosscutting and ripping
- Use with sliding compound miter saws
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates friction
- Negative hook angle minimizes climbing
- 8-1/2" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 48 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.090 kerf
- Cut Depth: 1/2" to 2-3/4
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
A life saver
OK, maybe life saver is a little dramatic. I am building a dining room table for my wife that uses a very expensive (over $100.00) sheet of oak veneer plywood. I was in terror of cutting it with my circular saw but a full sheet of plywood is WAY to big to get in my basement shop, let alone try to cut it accurately on my table saw. The 3 pieces used almost every inch of the sheet so there was no room for error or rough cutting it into table saw size pieces. I bought this blade, spent a lot of time setting up guides, crossed my fingers and cut. The cuts were perfect, smooth with no tear out at all. Wy wife is happy and as a result, I'm happy. A very good blade well worth what it costs.
Like i said a great blade. I got alot of hours on the blade and still cuts great.