LU91R008 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade 8-1/2" x 5/8" Bore x 48 Tooth ATB
This thin kerf industrial blade from Freud provides a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5° negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and pushes...
You May Also Like
- Fine finish blade for crosscutting and ripping
- Use with sliding compound miter saws
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates friction
- Negative hook angle minimizes climbing
- 8-1/2" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 48 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.090 kerf
- Cut Depth: 1/2" to 2-3/4
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns accepted only for defective goods. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
A life saver
OK, maybe life saver is a little dramatic. I am building a dining room table for my wife that uses a very expensive (over $100.00) sheet of oak veneer plywood. I was in terror of cutting it with my circular saw but a full sheet of plywood is WAY to big to get in my basement shop, let alone try to cut it accurately on my table saw. The 3 pieces used almost every inch of the sheet so there was no room for error or rough cutting it into table saw size pieces. I bought this blade, spent a lot of time setting up guides, crossed my fingers and cut. The cuts were perfect, smooth with no tear out at all. Wy wife is happy and as a result, I'm happy. A very good blade well worth what it costs.
Like i said a great blade. I got alot of hours on the blade and still cuts great.