LU91M008 Industrial Thin Kerf Sliding Miter Blade, 8-1/2" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 48 teeth ATB
This thin kerf industrial blade from Freud provides a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5° negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and pushes the workpiece down and towards the fence. Thin kerf blades remove less material than...
- Fine finish blade for crosscutting and ripping
- Use with sliding compound miter saws
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat build up
- Negative hook angle minimizes climbing
- 8-1/2" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 48 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.090 kerf
- Cut Depth: 1/2" to 2-3/4
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.