LU89M008 Industrial Thick Non-Ferrous Metal Blade, 8" diameter, 1/4" max thick, 5/8" arbor, 58
This heavy-duty, non-ferrous metal cutting blade from Freud produces an excellent finish. These blades have custom designed gullets to minimize chip build-up and specially formulated carbide for...
You May Also Like
- Unique Gullet Design reduces chip build-up
- TiCo Carbide specially designed for use on non-ferrous cutting
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat stress
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 58 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
- 0.122 kerf
- 1/4" Max Wall Thickness
- Max RPM: 7000
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty