LU89M008 Industrial Thick Non-Ferrous Metal Blade, 8" diameter, 1/4" max thick, 5/8" arbor, 58
This heavy-duty, non-ferrous metal cutting blade from Freud produces an excellent finish. These blades have custom designed gullets to minimize chip build-up and specially formulated carbide for...
You May Also Like
- Unique Gullet Design reduces chip build-up
- TiCo Carbide specially designed for use on non-ferrous cutting
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat stress
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 58 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
- 0.122 kerf
- 1/4" Max Wall Thickness
- Max RPM: 7000
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns accepted only for defective goods. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty