Freud - LU88R012 Thin Kerf Fine Finishing Blade 12" x 1" Bore x 80 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf
This 12" Perma-Shield coated blade gives new life to underpowered saws and produces smooth crosscuts in hardwoods, softwoods, and moldings. The coated blade pulls 1/3 less on the saw, which...
Item 828762Model LU74R010
Item 127244Model LU88R010
Item 828764Model LU96R010
Item 833963Model LU79R010
Item 829445Model D1280X
Item 828760Model LU86R010
Item 825270Model LU80R010
Item 828761Model LU83R010
Item 829441Model D1080X
Item 845842Model P410T
- Crosscuts and rips
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates friction
- Pulls less for more cutting power
- Requires less horsepower
- .094 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Freud Miter Saw Blade
I have a 12" Ridgid Sliding Compound Miter Saw and replaced the OEM blade with this one. This blade cuts wood really well and leaves a glass like finish. I have only had the blade for a week so I don't know about longevity of the blade.