LU88R012 Thin Kerf Fine Finishing Blade 12" x 1" Bore x 80 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf
This 12" Perma-Shield coated blade gives new life to underpowered saws and produces smooth crosscuts in hardwoods, softwoods, and moldings. The coated blade pulls 1/3 less on the saw, which...
You May Also Like
- Crosscuts and rips
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates friction
- Pulls less for more cutting power
- Requires less horsepower
- .094 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Freud Miter Saw Blade
I have a 12" Ridgid Sliding Compound Miter Saw and replaced the OEM blade with this one. This blade cuts wood really well and leaves a glass like finish. I have only had the blade for a week so I don't know about longevity of the blade.