LU88R010 Industrial Thin Kerf Fine Finishing Blade 10" x 5/8" Bore x 60 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf
This 10" Perma-Shield coated blade gives new life to underpowered saws and produces smooth crosscuts in hardwoods, softwoods, and moldings. The coated blade pulls 1/3 less on the saw, which translates into 33% more cutting power. The thin kerf blade (.090) removes less material than...
- Thin kerf fine finish crosscut blade
- Use with table, radial-arm, miter, and sliding miter saws
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates friction
- Minimizes tear-out; reduces waste
- .090 kerf
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Great blade for the price
This blade made my 11/2 hp tablesaw work like a 3 hp saw.