Freud - LU88R008 Industrial Thin Kerf Fine Finishing Crosscut Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 8" diameter
This Perma-SHIELD™ coated Freud Crosscut blade gives new life to underpowered saws and produces smooth crosscuts in hardwoods, softwoods and moldings. Coated blades pull 1/3 less on the saw, which...
You May Also Like
Item 842290Model LU74R008
Item 842510Model LU83R008
Item 842122Model LU86R008
- Thin Kerf reduces waste and feeds easier
- Positive Hook Angles produce a smoother cut and allow for a faster feed rate
- Red Perma-Shield coating reduced blade drag and prevents corrosion and pitch build up
- TiCo High Density Carbide Crosscutting blend for maximum performance Specifications
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 48 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.083" kerf
- Cutting Depth: 1/2" to 2-3/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty