LU88R008 Industrial Thin Kerf Fine Finishing Crosscut Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 8" diameter
This Perma-SHIELD™ coated Freud Crosscut blade gives new life to underpowered saws and produces smooth crosscuts in hardwoods, softwoods and moldings. Coated blades pull 1/3 less on the saw, which...
You May Also Like
- Thin Kerf reduces waste and feeds easier
- Positive Hook Angles produce a smoother cut and allow for a faster feed rate
- Red Perma-Shield coating reduced blade drag and prevents corrosion and pitch build up
- TiCo High Density Carbide Crosscutting blend for maximum performance Specifications
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 48 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.083" kerf
- Cutting Depth: 1/2" to 2-3/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty