LU87R006M20 Thin Kerf Ripping Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 160mm diameter, 20mm arbor
This Freud blade is specially designed for Track Saws. The thin kerf does not require much horsepower. The Perma-Shield coating helps this blade pull 1/3 less on the saw which translates into...
- Thin Kerf allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Positive Hook Angle for fast cutting and easy feedingin ripping applications
- Red Perma-Shield coating reduced blade drag and prevents corrosion and pitch build up
- TiCo Hi-Density Ripping Blend for maximum performance
- 160mm diameter
- 20mm arbor
- 14 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.098 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns accepted only for defective goods. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty