LU87R006M20 Thin Kerf Ripping Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 160mm diameter, 20mm arbor
This Freud blade is specially designed for Track Saws. The thin kerf does not require much horsepower. The Perma-Shield coating helps this blade pull 1/3 less on the saw which translates into over 33% more cutting power. The ideal working range is from 3/4" to 2-3/4" thick.For use on...
- Thin Kerf allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Positive Hook Angle for fast cutting and easy feedingin ripping applications
- Red Perma-Shield coating reduced blade drag and prevents corrosion and pitch build up
- TiCo Hi-Density Ripping Blend for maximum performance
- 160mm diameter
- 20mm arbor
- 14 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.098 kerf
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.