Freud - LU86R008M20 General Purpose Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 160mm diameter, 20mm arbor, 28 teeth
This heavy-duty thin kerf blade from Freud is good for crosscutting thick hardwoods and softwoods and thinner stock materials. The ideal working range is from 3/4" to 3-1/2" thick for crosscutting,...
Item 844297Model LU79R006M20
Item 844295Model LU87R006M20
Item 848907Model LU96R006M20
Item 159902Model 04301
Item 127243Model LU87R010
Item 158903Model 04215
Item 169251Model JSS-120A60
Item 862346Model LU73R010
Item 862345Model LU72R010
Item 124875Model A65841
Item 172017Model IT-14
Item 840552Model LU84R014
- Heavy-Duty Thin Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Positive Hook Angle for fast cutting and easy feed
- Anti-Vibration Design
- Red Perma-Shield coating reduces blade drag and resists corrosion and pitch build-up
- 160mm diameter
- 20mm arbor
- 28 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.098" kerf
- Crosscutting Cut Depth: 3/4" to 3-1/2"
- Ripping Cut Depth: 1/4" to 1"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Great blade for the price!
Awesome blade much cheaper than Festool! I use it to rip down cedar slabs mainly. I nicked a tooth on my Festool blade accidentally and had to use this on for cross cutting and even cutting plywood and it works great for that as well. I probably won’t buy another Festool blade now.