LU86R008 Industrial Thin Kerf General Purpose Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 8" diameter, 5/8" a
This heavy-duty thin kerf blade from Freud is good for crosscutting thick hardwoods and softwoods and thinner stock materials. The ideal working range is from 3/4" to 3-1/2" thick for crosscutting, and 1/4" to 1" thick for ripping. Thinner or thicker material may be cut, but some loss...
- Heavy-Duty Thin Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Positive Hook Angle for fast cutting and easy feed
- Anti-Vibration Design
- Red Perma-Shield coating reduces blade drag and resists corrosion and pitch build-up
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 34 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.087" kerf
- Crosscutting Cut Depth: 3/4" to 3-1/2"
- Ripping Cut Depth: 1/4" to 1"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.