LU85R010 Industrial Ultimate Cut-off Blade 10" x 5/8" Bore x 80 Tooth ATB
This superior carbide-tipped blade gives glass-smooth finishes when crosscutting hard and soft woods, so no sanding is required. It also minimizes tear-out. What makes this blade so special is the...
You May Also Like
- Ultimate crosscut blade
- Use with table, radial-arm, miter, and sliding miter saws
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates friction
- Minimizes tear-out
- .116 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns accepted only for defective goods. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
A great blade for Fine Woodworking,strictly for crosscutting in my shop