LU85R010 Industrial Ultimate Cut-off Blade 10" x 5/8" Bore x 80 Tooth ATB
This superior carbide-tipped blade gives glass-smooth finishes when crosscutting hard and soft woods, so no sanding is required. It also minimizes tear-out. What makes this blade so special is the unique side grinding of each tooth. The teeth actually polish the material as the blade...
- Ultimate crosscut blade
- Use with table, radial-arm, miter, and sliding miter saws
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates friction
- Minimizes tear-out
- .116 kerf
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
A great blade for Fine Woodworking,strictly for crosscutting in my shop