LU84M011 Circular Saw Blade 10" x 5/8" Bore x 50 Tooth Combination
In many woodworking shops, one saw must serve multiple purposes such as rip a piece of 4/4 oak and also crosscut a sheet of 3/4" plywood. This 10" combination carbide-tipped blade meets the challenge. The blade's groups of five teeth include one flat tooth for ripping, followed by...
- Multipurpose combo blade that crosscuts and rips
- Silver I.C.E. coating helps reduce friction and corrosion
- Workhorse in most woodworking shops
- 5/8" arbor
- .126 kerf
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
combination saw blade
not as good as the better models but works almost as good. an excellant value