LU83R008 Industrial Thin Kerf Combination Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 8" diameter, 5/8" arbor
The ultimate combination blade is now available in a thin kerf design with Freud's LU83R design. The groups of five teeth include one flat tooth for ripping, followed by four alternate top bevel...
You May Also Like
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the wood extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Thin Kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate
- Red Perma-Shield coating for reduced blade drag and proection from corrosion and pitch build up
- No stabilizer needed Specifications
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 40 teeth Combination
- 0.083" kerf
- Crosscutting Cut Depth: 3/4" to 3-1/2"
- Ripping Cut Depth: 3/8" to 1-1/2"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty