Freud - LM71M016 Industrial Thick Stock (1-1/2" to 3-1/2") Ripping Blade, 16" diameter, 1" arbor
This Freud blade is ideal for high-speed ripping operations in hardwood and softwood. The low tooth count also makes this blade ideal for ripping thick material. It can be used with manual...
Item 837546Model 12-186
Item 828840Model 1791264K
Item 813978Model SD506
Item 410300Model 1791264
Item 845894Model LM72R014
Item 844698Model 33-106
Item 828679Model 16-106
Item 424383Model 725007K
Item 828870Model 38-314
Item 870095Model 719103A
Item 863611Model 1791801B
Item 860068Model 99-442
- Large Gullets allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
- Heavy Duty Thick Plate ensures a stable, flat blade for long cutting life in extreme ripping conditions
- Silver ice coating resists corrosion and heat
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide General Purpose Blend for maximum performance Specifications
- 16" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 28 flat teeth
- 0.177" kerf
- Rip thicknesses: 1-1/2" to 3-1/2"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty