Freud - LM71M016 Industrial Thick Stock (1-1/2" to 3-1/2") Ripping Blade, 16" diameter, 1" arbor
This Freud blade is ideal for high-speed ripping operations in hardwood and softwood. The low tooth count also makes this blade ideal for ripping thick material. It can be used with manual...
Item 841062Model LU73M016
Item 831067Model LU73M018
Item 846624Model LU82M014
Item 845894Model LM72R014
Item 845893Model LU85R014
Item 834868Model LU87R012
Item 840697Model LU83R015
Item 837365Model LU94M012
Item 846363Model P414
- Large Gullets allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
- Heavy Duty Thick Plate ensures a stable, flat blade for long cutting life in extreme ripping conditions
- Silver ice coating resists corrosion and heat
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide General Purpose Blend for maximum performance Specifications
- 16" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 28 flat teeth
- 0.177" kerf
- Rip thicknesses: 1-1/2" to 3-1/2"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty