99-763 Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Router Bit Set Bead Profile 1/2" Shank
Imagine two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range, create "rattle free" flat panel doors, create any length long tenon construction and more. That's what...
You May Also Like
- Two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range
- Adj. shims enable both a tight fit when using plywood panels and the ability to use thick panel
- Unique cutter geometry virtually elimantes tearout
- Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
- Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick proﬁles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to ﬁnd out.
I bought this set to make the side panels and doors for a wardrobe I'm building. They are adjustable to fit different size stock which is really nice since 1/4 inch plywood isn't really 1/4 inch, and the cut they produce is extremely clean. Get a set, you won't regret it.
This bit creates clean cuts and it works well with stock that is odd sizes.