99-763 Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Router Bit Set Bead Profile 1/2" Shank
Imagine two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range, create "rattle free" flat panel doors, create any length long tenon construction and more. That's what...
- Two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range
- Adj. shims enable both a tight fit when using plywood panels and the ability to use thick panel
- Unique cutter geometry virtually elimantes tearout
- Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
- Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Instructions / MSDS
I bought this set to make the side panels and doors for a wardrobe I'm building. They are adjustable to fit different size stock which is really nice since 1/4 inch plywood isn't really 1/4 inch, and the cut they produce is extremely clean. Get a set, you won't regret it.
This bit creates clean cuts and it works well with stock that is odd sizes.