Freud - 99-762 Adjustable Rail and Stile 2-Piece Router Bit Set Shaker Profile 1/2" Shank
Mill tenons of any length! Simply remove the top portion of the cutter (including bearing and spindle) to produce the front of the long tenon profile for blind tenons, through tenons or bridle...
Item 148047Model 5990
Item 845352Model 99-764
Item 825745Model 99-036
Item 150675Model 99-760
Item 852901Model 99-862
Item 150677Model 99-763
Item 150676Model 99-761
Item 820246Model 6004
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 839564Model 99-266
Item 813830Model 6006
Item 837613Model 99-060
Item 828887Model 41-108
Item 828798Model 99-291
• Two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range
• Adj. shims enable both a tight fit when using plywood panels and the ability to use thick panel
• Unique cutter geometry virtually elimantes tearout
• Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
• Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Instructions / MSDS
As a seasoned professional coming out of retirement, from woodworking, I did not expect much from this set. A friend asked me to build some cabinets to match his existing kitchen and I needed some extra cash so I took the job. I had a custom cabinet shop for over 20 years and used to do all my stile and rail doors on an industrial grade shaper, but having sold off all that beautiful equipment years ago, I was faced with doing the job with a router table arrangement. I thought it would be tough going with lots of adjustments and trial and error... But that was not the case, the set-up was a breeze, no adjustment for the tenon or mortise was necessary. the tool cut clean with no burn or chatter, it easily cut the end grain or the rails in one pass. I am very impressed with the performance or the tool, However I felt the packaging could have been a little better more oriented to proper storage than store display.
Smooth cuts and edges.