99-520 Quadra-Cut Large Raised Panel Router Bit Ogee Pattern 1/2" SH
Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge. This bit is ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling as well as decorative tops, plaques and modeling....
Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge. This bit is ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling as well as decorative tops, plaques and modeling. Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1 1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework.
- Quadra-Cut design
- Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock. Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- 1/2" shank
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Excellent finished product. Nice job.
This produce makes the finished produce very attractive. Many compliments.