Freud - 99-520 Quadra-Cut Large Raised Panel Router Bit Ogee Pattern 1/2" SH
Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge. This bit is ideal for creating...
You May Also Like
Item 837223Model 99-465
Item 836793Model 75-104
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework.
• Quadra-Cut design
• Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock. Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
• Use on table-mounted portable routers
• 1/2" shank
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Excellent finished product. Nice job.
This produce makes the finished produce very attractive. Many compliments.