99-519 Raised Panel Router Bit Cove 1/2" Shank
Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top...
You May Also Like
Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding.
- Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top edge for a splinter-free surface, and two large wings that shear upward for a smooth finish.
- Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock; Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty