Freud - 99-519 Raised Panel Router Bit Cove 1/2" Shank
Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top...
Item 833266Model 99-518
Item 24F46Model 5950
Item 24F47Model 6000E
Item 24F26Model 5951
Item 844661Model 99-214
Item 818852Model 6000A
Item 861606Model 719400K
Item 840716Model 99-521
Item 866189Model 73-762
Item 866184Model 72-202
Item 844663Model 99-522
Item 844662Model 99-512
Item 831064Model 99-318
Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding.
- Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top edge for a splinter-free surface, and two large wings that shear upward for a smooth finish.
- Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock; Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty