Freud - 99-512 Quadra-Cut Raised Panel Router Bit Bevel 1/2" Shank
Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top...
Item 828934Model 99-516
Item 828780Model 75-108
Item 418520Model EC-142
Item 417765Model MM70D-7022KIT
Item 844663Model 99-522
Item 828678Model 16-104
Item 828667Model 04-140
Item 828933Model 99-515
Item 851658Model LU81M010
Item 844953Model 99-PK7
Item 828932Model 99-511
Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding.
- Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top edge for a splinter-free surface, and two large wings that shear upward for a smooth finish.
- Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock; Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Cut Height: 5/8"
- Overall Height: 2-1/2"
- Large Radius: 13/64"
- Small Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Minor Height: 17/64"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty