Freud - 99-511 Quadra-Cut Raised Panel Router Bit Bevel 1/2" Shank
Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding.Features: • Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design combines two small wings that cut downward to...
You May Also Like
Item 124878Model 12 X 30
• Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top edge for a splinter-free surface, and two large wings that shear upward for a smooth finish.
• Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock; Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock.
• Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
• Use on table-mounted portable routers.
Overall Diameter: 2-3/4"
Cut Height: 5/8"
Overall Height: 2-1/2"
Small Diameter = 1-1/8"
Minor Height = 7/32"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
This bit cuts so clean you don't need to sand after use.