99-472 Beadboard Tongue And Groove Router Bit
Create beautiful wainscoting, paneling, back panels for bookcases, and much more. The beadboard tongue and groove system mills beadboard in a variety of thicknesses from 3/8" to 3/4". Mills...
You May Also Like
- Mills traditional beadboard in a variety of thicknesses and widths
- Includes two slot cutters to rout either 1/4" or 1/16" tongue & groove joints.
- Use with any hardwood or softwood to match your project or decor
- Use only with a table mounted router and fence
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty