Freud - 99-472 Beadboard Tongue And Groove Router Bit
Create beautiful wainscoting, paneling, back panels for bookcases, and much more. The beadboard tongue and groove system mills beadboard in a variety of thicknesses from 3/8" to 3/4". Mills...
You May Also Like
Item 831123Model 99-008
Item 820275Model 800.626.11
Item 837206Model 99-466
Item 825745Model 99-036
- Mills traditional beadboard in a variety of thicknesses and widths
- Includes two slot cutters to rout either 1/4" or 1/16" tongue & groove joints.
- Use with any hardwood or softwood to match your project or decor
- Use only with a table mounted router and fence
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty