99-470 Reversible Wainscoting Router Bit
Mill matching joints in wainscoting with this Reversible Wainscoting Bit. Works with stock from 1/2" to 5/8" thick. Bit height is set one time for male and female joints without further height...
• Works with stock from 1/2" to 5/8" thick, and mills matching frame joints
• Bit height is set one time for male and female joints without requiring fence or height adjustments
• After routing the matching profiles, rout a rabbet on the back to accept the tongue of raised panels
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Worth every penny
Run it through the router, flip it over and run it through once more. It is just that easy.