Freud - 99-460 Brick Molding Router Bit
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is...
Item 837206Model 99-466
Item 837223Model 99-465
Item 837224Model 99-467
Item 828914Model 99-013
Item 831661Model 99-012
Item 836888Model 99-419
Item 844744Model 99-410
Item 836885Model 99-416
- Application: Creates industry standard Brick Molding profile #180
- Mill straight or arched molding to fit windows, doors or arched openings
- Features Freud's patented 2+2 technology for extra-clean cuts in crossgrain applications
- Use with hardwood or softwood to mill stain grade molding
- Use with table-mounted portable routers
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty