Freud - 99-452 Quadra-Cut Table Edge And Handrail Router Bit 2-5/8" Diameter 1/2" Shank
Use this bit to produce sturdy, attractive handrails for staircases. Bits may be combined with another rail profile to create a custom railing design. Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four...
Item 837611Model 99-010
Item 841297Model 38-260
Item 828783Model 80-104
Item 821317Model LU91M008
Item 416262Model 286515K
Item 820816Model 1790807K
Item 828787Model 99-027
Item 866190Model 87-108
Item 828799Model 99-320
Item 863672Model 20-600H
Item 849661Model 1792072K
Item 845915Model UP260
Item 844662Model 99-512
Item 828930Model 99-450
Use this bit to produce sturdy, attractive handrails for staircases. Bits may be combined with another rail profile to create a custom railing design.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
- Quadra-Cut design
- Produces sturdy, attractive handrails for staircases
- Combine with another rail profile to create a custom railing design
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
- Cut Height: 25/32"
- Overall Height: 2-3/4"
- Large Radius: 1-3/32"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty