Freud - 99-240 Drawer Lock Router Bit 1/2" SH 2" D
Form a strong joint between the sides and front of a drawer using Freud drawer lock router bit. Use on table-mounted portable routers. Features: • Drawer fronts are formed horizontally, flat on...
You May Also Like
Item 828851Model 32-522
Item 845404Model SP-2
Item 844953Model 99-PK7
• Drawer fronts are formed horizontally, flat on the table surface.
• Drawer sides are formed vertically against the fence of the table.
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
• Use on table-mounted portable routers.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Good for setup when constructing multiple items.
Great product for building drawers quickly, once you get the hang of it. A quality carbide bit.