99-240 Drawer Lock Router Bit 1/2" SH 2" D
Form a strong joint between the sides and front of a drawer See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.Drawer fronts are formed horizontally, flat on...
- Drawer fronts are formed horizontally, flat on the table surface.
- Drawer sides are formed vertically against the fence of the table.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Good for setup when constructing multiple items.
Great product for building drawers quickly, once you get the hang of it. A quality carbide bit.