99-239 Drawer Lock Router Bit 1/4" Shank
Form a strong joint between the sides and front of a drawer with Freud's Drawer Lock Router Bits.Drawer fronts are formed horizontally, flat on the table surface. Drawer sides are formed vertically against the fence of the table.Cuts all composition materials including plywoods,...
Form a strong joint between the sides and front of a drawer with Freud's Drawer Lock Router Bits.
- Drawer fronts are formed horizontally, flat on the table surface.
- Drawer sides are formed vertically against the fence of the table.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.