Freud - 99-214 French Provincial Raised Panel Router Bit 1/2" Shank
Ideal for making decorative grooves in panels, tops and plaques.Produces raised panels used in doors and paneling from 3/4" stock. Adjust the length of the tongue by using a fence. Cuts all...
Item 424383Model 725007K
Item 24F36Model 5952
Item 839321Model 98-317
Item 828933Model 99-515
Item 412662Model CB18057L
Item 866191Model 87-208
Item 853326Model 1791230K
Item 849662Model 1792073K
Item 844704Model 39-234
Item 843774Model D0756N
Item 842950Model BP11157R
Ideal for making decorative grooves in panels, tops and plaques.
- Produces raised panels used in doors and paneling from 3/4" stock. Adjust the length of the tongue by using a fence.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty