99-214 French Provincial Raised Panel Router Bit 1/2" Shank
Ideal for making decorative grooves in panels, tops and plaques.Produces raised panels used in doors and paneling from 3/4" stock. Adjust the length of the tongue by using a fence. Cuts all...
You May Also Like
Ideal for making decorative grooves in panels, tops and plaques.
- Produces raised panels used in doors and paneling from 3/4" stock. Adjust the length of the tongue by using a fence.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty